Sabtu, 01 Februari 2014

20th For Shabrina

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Today is the 20th for Shabrina, yap she is my best friend since junior high school, I really love her. Over all this posting dedicated for her because today she get 20 years old, so u are not a teenager, now u are a woman haha Happy Birthday beautiful!!

 best friend is not about "How long we know each other?" not about "How much we giving a goodness or weakness?" not about "How many we often together?"
I think best friend is about you and me will be here for us to the end and never left you side


Happy Birthday Shabrina
Hope ur birthday blossoms into lots of dream come true
I wish you have a sunny coming day, many smiles, reliable friends surrounding you, feel family warmth and always be the way you are
Hoping that ur day will be as special as you are.

Barakallahu fii umrik wahayatik my dear ^^

14 komentar:

  1. Thanks dear for lovely comment to my blog! :D Nice blog! :))
    Could you follow each other? Thanks :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. sure dear ^^
      I follow ur blog. Please follow me back :) thanks

      Hapus
  2. congrats to your friend! that's so important to have a good friend in your life! you look so happy on pics ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks beauty, btw I really awesome with ur blog too, its look so amazing with ur fashionable style.

      Wanna follow each other :) let me know! Thanks dear ^^

      Hapus
  3. happy February dear ! :))

    followed you anyway :)

    xoxo,
    Eka Patriargadani
    Fresh Cappuccino

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. happy February too dear ^^
      Thanks for following me :)

      Hapus
  4. hello dear, of course we can follow each other. I am following you now, have you followed back? :)
    keep in touch

    www.predanisvintage.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. Happy birthday to your friend!

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know on my page!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks dear :)
      already follow u.. please follow me back

      Hapus
  6. awww it touches me how sincere you wish her a happy birthday :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks beauty ^^
      wanna follow each other? let me know!

      Hapus
  7. Thanks so much, u have a awesome blog too. I love it
    already following u back dear ^^ thanks

    BalasHapus
  8. I'm so happy to see that people still have best friends! It's just like you said, it doesn't matter the time or the things we gave to each other, it's about being there everytime you need someone special!I liked your post. It went straight to my heart!
    Do you want to follow each other?

    BalasHapus