Minggu, 02 Februari 2014

Sunday on Fixie

Assalamu'alaikum

This is the way why I choose my Sunday with car free day (read : bicycle) in my home town. Actually this photos taken on a week ago but my activity was crowded with enjoyed my holiday. I really falling in love with the little place near my house, sometime it like a mountain from my house but this is to much a little rock.

My sister (sibling) and my brother follow me to enjoy the Sunday with bicycle and she (always) help me to take a photos. I can't enjoy when I using my fixie bicycle, it just like cute but for sporty this bicycle is not recommend.

I often confuse with what must I wear when I get work out time and I try to mix and match my old outfit into a good looking outfit I think. On this Sunday, I wear all of my old outfit, because you know that my outfits there in boarding house at Jogja.Oh yap, my outfit and bicycle is matching, right?













10 komentar:

  1. Lovely blog you have here and great outfit! Would you like to follow each other? x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks dear :) you have an awesome blog too
      Already follow u via GFC, please follow me back

      Hapus
  2. Assalam Aleykum Rifa!Your kicks are too cute mashaallah :)

    xoxo
    http://dreamingmuslimah.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. waalaikumsalam dear :)
      Thanks dear, ur blog is very cute too..

      Hapus
  3. You look lovely!
    Let me know when you follow me on gfc, bloglovin, fb or pinterest and I'll follow right back

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks for visiting and comment dear..
      Already following you, please follow me back :)

      Hapus
  4. So cute :)

    It would mean the world to me if you could check out my blog. I'm sort of new and I would love your feedback :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute | @TheAJMinute

    BalasHapus
  5. I love bike too, but I can't ride a fixie, I ride Mountain Bike to my office, hehe..
    Sure, I would love to follow each other's blog, and I follow your blog :)
    Thanks

    BalasHapus
  6. Wahhh... fashion blogger dari Indonesia nih kayaknya. Salam kenal :))
    Nice pics.

    mis-fil.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus