Sabtu, 29 Juni 2013

Sketch Of Mine

Asslamu'alaikum
Very late posting >.< Beberapa hari yang lalu ya masih dalam suasana my 19th birthday, my best friend Mas Aang gave me Sketch Of Mine and I can't believe that he gave me a sketch. Thank u so much my big bro. Proud to have u!!
Btw, I have a awkward story behind the sketch. Yesterday before he gave me a sketch, I met him in a little store. I didn't think that he want to gave me a sketch. He asked me, what color girls like, what gift for girls like. So, I chose a cover to the gift and over all I chose a accesories of the gift. The next day when my friends and I have a dinner acctually Mas Aang too. He gave me a box and I knew this box, so owala I open the box and Surprise!!!! that is Sketch Of Mine!! Really love it..




How beautiful sketch from Mas Aang. Very thank you for this one my bro!!


Enjoy ^^

3 komentar:

  1. pingin donk digambarin kaya gitu juga,, cuteee :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. aw aw makasih cantik ^^ itu juga hadiah dari sahabatku.. hehe

      Hapus
  2. Nice sketch! You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? ^^~

    Join my International giveaway with prizes from various brand. Click here ;)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus