Senin, 18 November 2013

Boyish Style

Assalamu'alaikum

Hallo everyone! How are u doing? Hope everything is alright. I was so busy with my new activity lately of course I'm now a student on Islamic University of Indonesia. Alhamdulillah I get holiday for a week so I back to my hometown with my best friend. 
I'm not even sure why but I've been wearing a lot of boyish style past few days. Well, my sister always as my photographer when I stay at Demak, I'm really thankful that my sister always willing to help me whenever she have free time at home so I can update my blog when I stay at Demak.



By the way perhaps I love my New Balance Shoes too much, pink and blue is my fav color. I really comfort and look so fresh when I wear blue and pink.

2 komentar:

  1. I don't like pink, but the shoes are really nice! The combination between blue and pink isn't bad at all

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks dear,
      I think so blue and pink is the best combination ever ^^

      Hapus